IDENTICAL TWINS OWNS A PREGNANCY EPISODE 14


The following day after 9am lecture)

Kenny: (called on Taiwo) am on my way to Bunmi’s shop, please call me if there is any change

Taiwo: okay, no problem

Kenny: thanks, (he left, on his way going calling Bunmi) good morning dear, am sorry for not calling earlier, I had 7am lecture which I must attend

Bunmi: No problem dear, how was your night? And are you through with the lecture now?

Kenny: yeah, my night was fine, and am through with the lecture until 12pm, I just want to tell you that am on my way to your shop

Bunmi: don’t come, my boss is around

Kenny: fuck up! Okay, just excuse yourself for some minutes and meet me at the ice cream joint

Bunmi: okay, I’ll be there in a jiffy. (few minutes later, they met at the ice cream joint)

Kenny: welcome dear

Bunmi: thanks, but why did you have to leave school to see me, you should have wait till you finish your lecture

Kenny: I can’t just wait any longer, am so filled seeing you around me, how are you?

Bunmi: as you can see am fine, and you?

Kenny: am fine, just missing your beautiful face

Bunmi: (smile) thanks, I missed you too, I have called your number but switched off

Kenny: yeah, the lecturer won’t allow phones in the lecture room so I had to switch it off

Bunmi: okay, next time, endeavour to call me before your morning lecture starts

Kenny: alright, I will (Taiwo calls) hello Taiwo

Taiwo: the lecturer is here, you have to come back now

Kenny: alright, am on my way... (stands up and gives Bunmi N1,000 for her ice cream) I’ll see you in the evening (they both hug and Kenny leaves Bunmi who is still licking her ice cream)

Bunmi: thanks dear, take care of yourself (Wunmi, Bunmi’s friend walked in)

Wunmi: friend, wats up?

Bunmi: am fine, what are you doing here?

Wunmi: I came to your shop and I was told you went out only for me to see you here, who is that handsome guy?

Bunmi: he is my boyfriend

Wunmi: since when did you guys start dating?

Bunmi: why are you asking?

Wunmi: I know you don’t like hearing anything pertaining to guys

Bunmi: actually, it was yesterday we started dating officially, but I’ve liked him since the day I saw him, do you remember the guy I told you that helped me to fetch water sometimes ago?

Wunmi: (think for a while) yeah, I remember him

Bunmi: that is the guy, his name is Kenny he is an undergraduate of FUTA

Wunmi: are you telling me you are dating a student?

Bunmi: Yes now, is anything wrong with that?

Wunmi: Keep on dreaming, the guy will only use and dump you, students date and marry their type, not a fashion designer like you.

Bunmi: Are you jealous? Please stop talking rubbish, I thought you would be happy for me as a friend not knowing u are a wolf in sheep clothing (she paid for her ice cream and left the joint with annoyance)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

If Jonathan had continued, Nigeria would have been for sale by now – Fr. Mbaka

President Buhari’s Children’s Day message