IDENTICAL TWIN OWN A PREGNANCY EPISODE 11


( T & K in the room having different taught)
Kehinde: (to himself, how can I date a fashion designer? When my ambition is to get married to lawyer, what if this girl tells me she is pregnant what will I do? Maybe I’ll convinced her to go back to school, afterall am still in 100L if she listen to my advice it will only be a year interval, I’ll talk to her first before I conclude.)

Taiwo: (to himself, why didn’t I meet this girl before Kenny, she is a beauty to behold, I hope Kenny changes his mind so that I can go for her, but what if Kenny doesn’t change his mind, maybe I’ll double cross him and hook the girl. Taiwo what has come over you? Why will you betray your brother because of a girl? Does it matter, I hope he changes his mind. Let me ask him) Kenny, how far with your girl, have you called her?

Kenny: no, am about to call her now

Taiwo: I thought you don’t want to date her anymore, because of her current status and your dream is to marry to a lawyer

Kenny: yeah, you are right, I want to try and convince her maybe she will go back to school, and if agreed then I don’t have any reason to let go of her

Taiwo: (feeling bad) what if she doesn’t?

Kenny: hmmmn! I don’t want to think that way, I pray she agree

Taiwo: I want you to set your mind, in case if things doesn’t go the way you want it

Kenny: hmmn! I will still date her and I’ll look out for my heart desire, we’re still in 100L still have 4more years ahead of us, I don’t want to talk about marriage for now

Taiwo: ok, if you say so (thinking about his brother’s answer) Kenny is wicked how can he date and look out for his heart desire, what will I do to free this innocent girl from Kenny? Or should I just tell her what my brother says? No, what if the girl sees me as a traitor, all I have to do is to carry out my plan B

The following day, Kenny decided to call the girl

Bunmi: (phone rang) hello

Kenny: good morning angel

Bunmi: good morning, please who am I talking to?

Kenny: am Kenny, the guy that came to your shop yesterday

Bunmi: okay, Kenny, wats up?

Kenny: am cool, how was your night?

Bunmi: it was fine and yours?

Kenny: fine too, I wish to see you today, is it possible?

Bunmi: its possible depending on the time

Kenny: what time do you want me to come?

Bunmi: between 5 to 6pm

Kenny: that’s okay with me

Bunmi: alright, please hang up there is an incoming call

Kenny: okay, bye for now

Bunmi: bye

Kenny: (talking to Taiwo) I hope this girl will listen to me and go back to school to study, I don’t mind which ever course she decide to do as long as she agree to go back to school.

Taiwo: I hope so too (within him I pray she disagree with you Kenny, I don’t mind having her the way she is.) but I will advise you to stay away if she doesn’t agree with you

Kenny: don’t tell me you like my babe

Taiwo: (smiling) haba! I was only joking about what I said yesterday, but I just want you to respect her decision

Kenny: yeah, that’s true, but I can’t take my mind off her

Taiwo: I go love o, let us go to school and study, we can talk about that later (they both left for school)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

If Jonathan had continued, Nigeria would have been for sale by now – Fr. Mbaka

President Buhari’s Children’s Day message