IDENTICAL TWINS OWNS A PREGNANCY EPISODE 12



They were in school until 5.30 pm, Kenny had to leave school to meet up with Bunmi. ((dialing Bunmi’s number

Bunmi: (phone rang) hello

Kenny: hi, Babe, how are you?

Bunmi: am fine, and you?

Kenny: fine, I just want to tell you am on my way

Bunmi: okay, beep me once you are close by

Kenny: okay (few minutes later, dialling Bunmi’s line) please come outside am waiting

Bunmi: okay, (packed her bag and bid good night rest to her colleagues)

Kenny: (call her from afar) look at me here (they both met) how has been your day?

Bunmi: fine, and yours?

Kenny: fine, please can we go somewhere and have a talk

Bunmi: okay, where do you want us to go?

Kenny: I don’t know, you tell me

Bunmi: okay, there is an ice cream spot in this area, we can go there and talk, but you will buy me a cup of ice cream o

Kenny: (smile) okay, let’s go (they both went to the spot, Kenny went to the bar and ordered for two cups of ice cream with snacks and went back to his seat. After a brief silence, Kenny broke the silence) how is your fashion training going?

Bunmi: it’s going on well, though at first I found it difficult to understand but now, am beginning to understand it.

Kenny: wow! That’s great, how many (ice cream served) years will it take you to complete your apprenticeship?

Bunmi: two years, and six months to serve my boss

Kenny: really? But why did you choose to be a fashion designer?

Bunmi: the truth is that I don’t have anyone to sponsor me further in my education since I lost my parents when I was young, my grandma took the responsibility before she died last year, since I don’t have anyone to take care of my education, I make up my mind to be fashion designer since I can design and sketch on a paper

Kenny: hmmn! What a sad story, you must have been through rough time in your early life

Bunmi: my early life was really tough, but I didn’t give up, even though I can’t further my education, I promised to be one of the best designer home and abroad

Kenny: wow! Am inspired, what if you see someone to take care of your education will you quit this apprenticeship?

Bunmi: no, I can’t, why?

Kenny: the truth is that I have been in love with you since the first day I met you, but it broke my heart that the girl I fell in love with is a fashion designer, when I have it in mind to get married to a lawyer, I decided to forget about you, but I can’t stop thinking of you, but hearing what you’ve been through all your life makes my heart pound, I can’t stop you from your ambition but please try and further your education, I can endeavour to see you through school.

Bunmi: (laugh) do you think is easy to send someone to school? Perhaps, it seems you are mistaken pity for love, please don’t make things harder for me.

Kenny: please, try and understand my feelings, its not necessary you further now, you can further after your apprenticeship and I’ll be waiting for you, just accept my proposal for now

Bunmi: okay, I like you too, but I can’t quit this fashion training, if it’s okay for you let’s start dating and if it’s not then, forget about me

Kenny: (happy) okay, I agreed (they both smiled at each other, hugged and go on their different ways).

To be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

If Jonathan had continued, Nigeria would have been for sale by now – Fr. Mbaka

President Buhari’s Children’s Day message