IDENTICAL TWINS OWNS A PREGNANCY EPISODE 13


(Kenny alone in the room talking to himself) Wow! I can’t believe I have a girlfriend now, I wish I can see her again this night, (he dialled Bunmi’s number)

Bunmi: hi

Kenny: cool dear, just want to ask maybe you’re at home now

Bunmi: yeah, am at home, and you?

Kenny: same here, you can’t believe how happy I am to have you in my life, please don’t hurt my feelings and I promise I will always make you happy

Bunmi (smiles) thanks dear, I promise to always make you happy too

Kenny: Can we see each other tonight?

Bunmi: No, let’s wait till tomorrow

Kenny: okay, I can’t just be here without you, but I’ll wait till tomorrow, I love you (Taiwo enters)

Bunmi: I love you too, goodnight

Kenny: goodnight my love

Taiwo: I go love o, it’s like your mood is really good tonight, any gist?

Kenny: Yes o, the gist is that I and Bunmi are now lovers

Taiwo: (surprised with fake smile) really? Did she agree to quit and go back to school?

Kenny: Not really, she was adamant about the fashion things and even refused my help in sponsoring her education

Taiwo: so why are you happy? Since she didn’t agree with your plans

Kenny: but I had a change of mind, the more I see her, the more my affection towards her grows up

Taiwo: wow! Am happy for you bro

Kenny: thanks bro, I wish you have a girlfriend very soon

Taiwo: thanks, am hungry, anything to eat?

Kenny: am in a good mood tonight, just sit down while I prepare dinner for us

Taiwo: hmmn! Okay then (Kenny left Taiwo in the room and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner). (talking to himself Mtchwww, so Kenny and Bunmi is finally dating, how will I stop this relationship o, I want Bunmi to be my life partner but it’s too late now, what should I do? Should I copy her number from his phone? No, that doesn’t change anything, should I visit the girl myself? Afterall she won’t know the difference between us, but what if Kenny sees us together? It’s like I’ll have to wait for the right time, all I want is Bunmi to be mine and I must get her. Minutes later)

Kenny: Taiwo, food is ready (he served the food and they were both eating in a quite mood while Taiwo broke the silence)

Taiwo: When will you introduce me to her?

Kenny: very soon, just be patient

Taiwo: okay o

Kenny: Is the lecture still commencing 7am tomorrow?

Taiwo: Yes, the lecturer even threatened a text at that exact time saying, he would use it as our continuous assessment for this semester

Kenny: really? I thought I would be able to see Bunmi tomorrow morning before going to school

Taiwo: (laughing) take it easy now, you are making me jealous, don’t worry, you will see her after the lecture, the 2nd lecture is around 12pm and the first lecture will end around 9am

Kenny: thanks, what can I do without you? (after eating, they relaxed and read for some hours before going to bed)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

If Jonathan had continued, Nigeria would have been for sale by now – Fr. Mbaka

President Buhari’s Children’s Day message