Teebillz denied all the post in his instagrams, says my account was hacked

Early hours of today, Mr. Balogun wrote on his instagram a painful and hurtful words to his wife Tiwa Savage, saying:
 
I remember the day I met you at Timaya's co very and you introduced yourself to me, I decided to listen to your music. I invited you to my office in down town LA and for God only knows the reason the first day I kissed you and said you will be my wife.
 
Please just take care of Jamjam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame. Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your dad to? I will rather die. Ask her to confess what's she's done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries who I am.
 
Few minutes ago, he denied the post on his instagram page saying:
 
I am in the process of getting back my account and have contacted the appropriate authorities
 
All the comment that was being made are not written by me Tunji Balogun
 
This is a temporary account. My real account was hacked.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

Osun renames State University after Bola Ige

Niger Delta militants blamed by Yoruba leaders of Southwest attack