The Minister of Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu on Tuesday assured residents of Lagos and Abuja that the long queues being experienced will disappear Thursday. Kachikwu, who spoke when he visited the office of the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA, in Abuja, also added that the situation in Sokoto, Warri and Port Harcourt will improve by weekend. The minister stated that efforts were ongoing to end the lingering fuel scarcity in the country. “We have to take the right policies to see that things are done well,” he said. “I hope that tomorrow slash Thursday, queues in Abuja must have cleared. Hopefully the same thing will happen in Lagos. By weekend, we will see same in Sokoto, Port-Harcourt, Warri and others.”
Nigerian music act, CDQ says he has parted ways with his manager, Tiwa Savage’s husband, Teebillz aka Tunji Balogun. The ‘Indomie’ crooner was signed on to Tee Billz’s 323 Entertainment management group back in January 2016. Speaking in an interview with Hip TV, CDQ says his decision came after he could not reach Teebillz who has allegedly gone on self-exile following his marital crisis. CDQ said, “About me and Teebillz, I mean, Me and Teebillz are still good. Still cool, we are family. But I’m straight like that, I am real. “I have not been able to talk to him for a very long time since the incident happened. “I tried to message him but it wasn’t going through and everything. So I had to move on with my life, you k...
Nasarawa State University chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU has agreed to suspend the over 2 months old industrial action it embarked upon if government pays outstanding salaries and the 20 percent Earned Academic Allowance, EAA, owed workers. Speaking after their Congress meeting in Keffi, Chairman of the Union Dr Theophilous Lagi stated that both the Governing Council and ASUU have agreed in principle to suspend the strike on the ground that government should fulfill its obligations. His words, “We have agreed to suspend the strike, if government fulfills its own part of the deal, If they can do that, we are ready to resume work immediately.” In a memo from the Office of the Chairman of Governing Council of the University, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, all the contentious six items have been deliberated upon, providing “specifics” as ASUU has always demanded. Government says it would provide two hundred and two million Naira (N...
Comments
Post a Comment