Beyonce and Mum beautiful at Kelly Rowland's 35th birthday party
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Beyonce and her mum were pictured playing around and making faces at Kelly Rowland's 35th birthday party which took place yesterday. More photos after the cut..
Nigerian music act, CDQ says he has parted ways with his manager, Tiwa Savage’s husband, Teebillz aka Tunji Balogun. The ‘Indomie’ crooner was signed on to Tee Billz’s 323 Entertainment management group back in January 2016. Speaking in an interview with Hip TV, CDQ says his decision came after he could not reach Teebillz who has allegedly gone on self-exile following his marital crisis. CDQ said, “About me and Teebillz, I mean, Me and Teebillz are still good. Still cool, we are family. But I’m straight like that, I am real. “I have not been able to talk to him for a very long time since the incident happened. “I tried to message him but it wasn’t going through and everything. So I had to move on with my life, you k...
Nasarawa State University chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU has agreed to suspend the over 2 months old industrial action it embarked upon if government pays outstanding salaries and the 20 percent Earned Academic Allowance, EAA, owed workers. Speaking after their Congress meeting in Keffi, Chairman of the Union Dr Theophilous Lagi stated that both the Governing Council and ASUU have agreed in principle to suspend the strike on the ground that government should fulfill its obligations. His words, “We have agreed to suspend the strike, if government fulfills its own part of the deal, If they can do that, we are ready to resume work immediately.” In a memo from the Office of the Chairman of Governing Council of the University, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, all the contentious six items have been deliberated upon, providing “specifics” as ASUU has always demanded. Government says it would provide two hundred and two million Naira (N...
Former Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan has urged the Federal Government to consider dialogue as a possible option towards ending the resurgence in the activities of militants in the Niger Delta region. Uduaghan, who was a major player in the amnesty offer to former militants made the call in the wake of the unrelenting attacks on oil installations in the Warri. According to Uduaghan, “The bombings are damaging our environment and it will take several years to rebuild. “I want to advise the Federal Government to take the issue of dialogue very seriously because I believe that is the solution to the current crisis. “The leaders of the Niger Delta should come together and engage ourselves to find solution to the problem.” The former governor also cautioned those behind the attacks to rethink their action because of its dire consequence on the economy of the country and the ecological destruction to their region. Recall that there has been r...
Comments
Post a Comment