My husband is a bastard Cheater – Shola

A woman named Shola, mother of two based in Akure, Ondo state capital accused her husband of been a bastard cheater, it all started when Shola proceeded in her education at one private polytechnic in  Ilawe, Ekiti state where she made two school friends Pelumi and Benita. She introduced them to her husband when he came for a visit.

Shola told me that her husband wanted to send money into her account for her project but because she had issues with her ATM she told her husband to send it to Benita’s account which she sent the account number to him, few hours later she asked Benita if she had seen any alert but she denied not seeing any money but her husband insisted that he had sent 50k to Benita’s account, Shola on her own side thought the bank had not made the transaction and waited till the next day, but Benita still denied not seeing any money, her husband snapped and sent the teller through whatsapp but all to no avail. Shola decided to report her to their third friend named Pelumi, during the discussion Pelumi’s friend who was there interrupted and told Shola how Benita has been sleeping around with her husband,  how they met and where they met, and asked Pelumi to confirm it in which Pelumi did, with annoyance Shola went back and confront Benita, but Benita denied it, the situation was so horrible that neighbours had to interfere and they all witnessed it that Shola’s husband has come and passed night here few times but they couldn’t bring themselves to inform her. Benita became annoyed and asked who gave her the information in the first place and Shola said it was Pelumi’s friend and Pelumi confirmed it, Benita became more horrible and started spitting out everything they have done in secret, how dare Pelumi confirm such, was she not the one that lure me into it after she had slept and aborted for your husband? She told me to date your husband it was when I started dating him that your husband told me how they met in Ibadan and how they go on shopping many times, and how they both sent their nude pictures to each other on whatsapp, she said she decided not to give her the money because I aborted for him twice which he promised to give me back my money and he is yet to give it back, Shola was amazed with this terrible information. I have been laughing and playing with backstabbers all this time, how dare you two do this to me after all I have done for you? She vow that she will never have anything to do with her husband again, he is a bastard cheater, and as for my friends am going to reveal their evil deeds to the world so that anyone around them will know the real person they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fame is Enough for me and my Family, no one will hear about my marriage – D’banj

If Jonathan had continued, Nigeria would have been for sale by now – Fr. Mbaka

President Buhari’s Children’s Day message