Take caution while driving

We should be mindful of the road and the environment we are at a particular time, I never imagine that I could be robbed the way I was robbed yesterday. Robbers are everywhere in disguise, let me share my experience with you.
I wined down all my car windows while driving along kubwa road, yesterday, I slow down to drive through a bump when suddenly a man neatly dressed stretched his hand in my car, I was not myself for some minutes because I thought the man wanted to give me hot slap or want to throw bomb in the car but when I was cautious of myself I found out that my phone which I hanged on the front deck of my car had been stolen.

* Be cautious of where you are at a particular time
* Don't for any reason wined down all glasses of your car,  its too risky for just a driver in a car,  your side glass it's okay for fresh air and wined down a bit.
* Be smart and ready to defend yourself in case of any danger that could be avoided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CDQ dumped Teebillz as manager

We will resume work immediately if we are paid – Nasarawa Varsity ASUU

Dialogue with Niger Delta militants – Ex-Governor, Uduaghan urges FG