iamadunniadeTo think that someone like me would one day have true happiness from within? I am super happy for the Woman I am Today. To be able to breathe love into others lives, you've gotta love yourself. Adunni Ade, I love you more! Happy Birthday to me!
Nigerian music act, CDQ says he has parted ways with his manager, Tiwa Savage’s husband, Teebillz aka Tunji Balogun. The ‘Indomie’ crooner was signed on to Tee Billz’s 323 Entertainment management group back in January 2016. Speaking in an interview with Hip TV, CDQ says his decision came after he could not reach Teebillz who has allegedly gone on self-exile following his marital crisis. CDQ said, “About me and Teebillz, I mean, Me and Teebillz are still good. Still cool, we are family. But I’m straight like that, I am real. “I have not been able to talk to him for a very long time since the incident happened. “I tried to message him but it wasn’t going through and everything. So I had to move on with my life, you k...
Former Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan has urged the Federal Government to consider dialogue as a possible option towards ending the resurgence in the activities of militants in the Niger Delta region. Uduaghan, who was a major player in the amnesty offer to former militants made the call in the wake of the unrelenting attacks on oil installations in the Warri. According to Uduaghan, “The bombings are damaging our environment and it will take several years to rebuild. “I want to advise the Federal Government to take the issue of dialogue very seriously because I believe that is the solution to the current crisis. “The leaders of the Niger Delta should come together and engage ourselves to find solution to the problem.” The former governor also cautioned those behind the attacks to rethink their action because of its dire consequence on the economy of the country and the ecological destruction to their region. Recall that there has been r...
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Aare Afe Babalola(SAN), has canvassed for return to regional government for Nigeria to recover fully from its economic woes and myriad of challenges confronting it. The founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti(ABUAD), said having a central government with a president directing the affairs of a large and multiethnic and religious nation like Nigeria had been the reason why the country has failed to develop. The senior lawyer said this in Ado Ekiti at the weekend, during a programme tagged ‘diplomatic talk’ organized by the Department of international Relations, where Malaysia High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Lim Juay Jin was the guest speaker. Babalola said: “I have attended three conferences in Nigeria and return to regional government has always been my position. Nigeria consists of over 300 ethnic groups and with different religious bias, so what we need is confederation or loose federalism, wh...
Comments
Post a Comment